1) How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
- All 'Ready Made' Items will be shipped within a week of ordering. All 'Made to Order' Items between 4 - 6 weeks to be shipped. This is because all Made To Order items are made when an order comes in and in most cases I have to order the fabric from my supplier too. I don't stock a large amount of the fabrics available as I wouldn't be able to offer as many as I do now if I did.
2) What clothing items are you currently making?
- I am taking orders for Smock Dresses, Tops, Peplum Tops and some accessories. I am also taking on custom orders if I have the time / am able to make what you're looking for.
3) The fabric I wanted is now "Sold Out" will you get more of that fabric?
- I usually only buy a small amount of fabric but in most cases I can always order more, so please just ask.
4) I really like this fabric but I would like it in a different item to what's listed can I get it in other styles?
- Absolutely! I will mainly add items I've already made to give you an idea of what fabrics look like as items of clothing! I don't stock the actual item but the fabric so I can make any clothing already listed in any fabric!
5) What Sizes do you make?
- Depends on the item but usually 6-22.
6) I'm looking for a specific type of fabric / specific print can you help?
-Most certainly! If you've got an idea for fabric or are looking for a specific print / colour I can do my best to have a look and source that fabric for you, of course the price will vary a lot on the fabric but that will all be discussed.
7) The item doesn't fit me? What happens next? Can I get a refund?
Please always refer to our size guide to get the right fit. I can't offer refunds. The reason behind this is that all items are handmade specially on request and I don't always resell items. If you're unsure about the sizing please just ask. In some cases I will try and offer to alter the item if it's possible.
8) I print my own fabrics, can you make me something from it?
-Of course! I am always looking to collab with people who design their own prints. Please contact us via email@example.com to discuss rates etc.
9) I am a Blogger and would love to Feature some of your items!
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org